CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Springtime in January?




What a wonderful day it was on Monday--it really felt like Spring. So, of course, we had to get out of the house....and headed to the zoo. Aunt Amy and I thought Granny would enjoy it, too. We spend a lot of time with Granny right now.......I so hope you girls remember her one day. We have really done some special things together. Her life has taught me so much.........especially, as of late. She has Alzheimers and most days can't remember things for more than 2 minutes. But......she knows she loves her three great grandaughters. Thank you for being so kind and patient with her. Caitlyn, Mariana, and Caroline pose in front of the water......no, girls, there are no sharks in it.





4 comments:

christy said...

What fun memories to make with your grandmother! I know you and your girls will treasure those times. We need to make a stop at the Nashville zoo!!

Juicysmom said...

I am so glad you are blogging. I miss you so much and wish we could keep up with y'all better. Matt has applied for a job in Nashville. I am very happy in Montgomery, but Nashville would be one of the few places I would agree to go. Love ya, shea lea

JulesR said...

Hey MaryAnn! I am so glad that I found your blog. Your girls are precious, and I can't believe how much they have grown. I miss you guys and hope that we all can get together one day soon!
Love ya,
Julie

Jenna McGarvey said...

Your girls are so precious. I just happened upon your blog and thought I would say hello. Tell Amy I said hello.