CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I did it!!!!

OK--Here goes......over the last year and a half I have so enjoyed reading and getting to share in people's lives through their blogs and (you all know who you are) have been inspired. I did not want to do one because I was afraid I wouldn't keep up with it. However, the more I thought about the way this world is changing........I realized I better step up a little and get internet wise.......for my girl's sake. This is my attempt for them....and me. I want them to have something to cherish one day that helps them know who they were, who I was during these years, and how very much they are loved. I don't want to forget this time... this joyful, tiring, curious, magical, frustrating, "wonder"ful, soul altering season of my life. I am quite afraid I will, without words to jog my already cobwebbed mind.
My sweet girls....I love life with you..... I love all you have taught me and all that you will..... I love the ways you remind me of "purpose" and hope. You are two of my most precious gifts from God..........I will never be able to fully thank Him for choosing you for Daddy and I . May these pages of your story be reminders of HOW treasured and unique you are...just because you are you.

7 comments:

christy said...

yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to read and keep up!!

Brooke said...

Blogger! Love it!

Elizabeth said...

Way to go! You and your family will cherish this record of life's happenings. I look forward to reading and seeing pictures!!

jenni said...

Yeah, MaryAnn!! I'm so proud of you & I look forward to checking in on your days to come! I love you--you CAN do this & I'll help you publish this on your anniversary!

Christy said...

Way to go!! I will keep you going just so I can see what you write:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad! Thanks for sharing with us all...we will be the ones blessed. love you, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogging! This pink theme seems a bit familiar to me! I approve! :)

I'm looking forward to keeping up with you and your family a little better over the Internet!