CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A little conversation with Caroline

We had just gotten home and I was waiting on you. You have this habit of taking your shoes off as soon as you get in the car. So.......because I wanted YOU to walk I was just sitting in the passenger side until you put your shoes back on. You finally climbed up front, handed your shoes to me, and proceed to sit down behind the steering wheel.
"I'm driving a plane, mommy. I'm going to see God."
"OK, babe. What will you do when you see God?"
"I'll say, "Hey God, I'm sleeping in your bed for awhile."
"What is God's bed like, Caroline?"
"It's like a super hero bed!!"
I never could get you to describe a super hero bed, or how you even knew what a super hero was (all we ever talk about is princesses and Barbies). We did decide, though, that it MUST be super big and super soft. I must admit.......I wouldn't mind climbing up in that big bed and sleeping for awhile, too.
NOW............How about those shoes, Caroline?!?!?!

1 comments:

Amy said...

My boys are so bad about their shoes, too! They also come off as soon as they get to class at church! I guess I shouldn't complain... they get it from me! haha