CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Bunnies and Sheep!

Last Thursday was Otter Creek Preschool's Spring Program. Caitlyn, your class were sheep. You all looked so cute.........with sheep heads made special by our very own "Mimi!!". My camera ran out of battery, or else I would have captured our beloved Mimi with you and Caroline after the program (Mammi and Papa came too!). Here you are singing, "I just want to be a sheep..baa..baa..baa...baa. Praise the Lord, my soul to keep, I just want to be a sheep!!" Caroline, your class was bunnies and oh, how sweet you all looked!!! I wish I had gotten closer to get better pictures, but I hope you can get the idea! Here you are singing, "It's a hip hop happy day!" Your bunny ears kept sliding off and you were soooo concerned. You managed to pop them back up each time they fell, though.

This is you when you realized where we were in the audience.




Ellie Fogelberg, Caitlyn Green and Christian Mcinturff reciting the Lord is my Shepherd.



These last two pictures are when all of the classes came together to sing at the end. It was one of my favorite programs yet. Caitlyn, it was your last program at Otter Creek--next year you will be in Kindergarten and oh, how sister will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Amy said...

What great memories!!

jenni said...

The girls did so great!! They were fun to watch!

Love you!

Deborah said...

Those programs are always so precious. My kids both reacted so differently--Joshua was shy and Caleb was a ham.

I love your "Girls Night" pictures--how fun!!