CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Girl's night!!!!!!

Caitlyn, this year, in place of a big friend birthday party, we decided to have just a few of your close girl friends over for a sleep over!!! You were so excited......here you and Caroline are waiting anxiously at the door for the girls to arrive. These girls are all so special to you.....each of them you have known since you were a baby......... Claire Dye, Avery Vasquez and Anna Kate Hiett. I look forward to what the years ahead hold in your friendships, Caitlyn. Having deep friendships is one of earth's greatest blessings. Dear friends are a place to go to confide secrets in, to share sadnesses and joys with, and most of all a place where you are loved, accepted and understood for who you are. I know in my life, I have been overwhelmed and blessed beyond measure with the deep friendships I am apart of. The beauty about friends, too, is that each one is different. Each friend you will ever have will give to you and bless you in their own special and unique way. Your friends will help shape who you become.
Here are the five of you eating your own pizzas that we made. After supper, we made ice cream sundaes, opened presents, dressed up and painted our nails. You all giggled until I thought you couldn't giggle anymore. What "girly girls" you all were that night!!!!!!!!

You received gifts that are brand new to our house.....Polly Pockets and make-up. Mercy, what am I in for?






Avery had to leave early......we missed her the rest of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Posing for a picture after our ice cream-------I think you were all on a sugar high!!!!


Finally, resting.........aahh!!!! We were watching Gigi, God's little Princess. You sweet princesses slept all night........I wonder if that will happen in five more years at your slumber parties?! I'm guessing not!!

This is what we woke up to the next morning........4 inches of snow!!! The sun was out and shining on the snow, it made it hard to keep our eyes open. Here you are with Anna Kate, trying to smile for a picture!!! It took us about 20 minutes to get suited up and ready to go out and we only ended up staying out for about 15 minutes. Oh well, at least we tried it!!!!! What a fun and memorable time we had!!! I'm sure there are many more of these girl's nights in our future!

9 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

We love Gigi God's Little Princess! It's one of the girls' favorite traveling movies.

jenni said...

Cute!! I can only imagine how many more sleep overs your girls will have--what fun!

I miss you, friend--we need to go on our shopping/dinner date soon!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun night! I love that girly stuff!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the girls had a fun sleepover. They all looked so cute! We have the book of Gigi God's Little Princess, but I didn't realize there was a movie. We will definitely have to check it out. I hope Caitlyn had a very Happy Birthday!

Leslie Pigg said...

Well unfortunately my boys can't share in those kinds of birthday celebrations with your girls, but I am so glad that Caitlyn had such a fun, memorable night. That sounded like my kind of party!!! You are a fabulous mother and did all of her favorite things. Thanks for sharing with us. Love you, friend!

Amy said...

I'm so clueless about all that girly stuff!!! =D Glad you guys had so much fun!

christy said...

How fun!! Sleep overs where everyone sleeps in my kinda night!
Happy birthday Caitlyn!
They are such cuties!

Kelly Litton said...

What fun!!! Girly nights are the best! Your sweet girls are so precious!

Juicysmom said...

How fun! I didn't relize Gigi had a movie--we will have to find that one. Girls are so fun! I love it. Hope to see you soon friend!