CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Honored

Mother's Day is quickly becoming my favorite holiday!!! Ha!! WHAT a special weekend we shared together. Girls, you and Daddy made me feel so honored and valued with so many little things......hugs, sweet words, handmade gifts and cards, kisses and most importantly, your time. I loved every part of it!!!! The celebrating actually started early last Thursday when your class, Caitlyn, treated the moms to a luncheon at Mrs. Fisher's house. It ended up raining, but that didn't stop you all from playing in the rain and making some fun memories. You served us a yummy lunch in a basket......you even helped Mrs. Fisher make the sandwhiches and cookies. It was so good! Towards the end of the luncheon, you presented me with a beautiful picture, your handprint, and a poem. What treasures they are to me, sweet girl. I will always remember this day.



Your class at Mrs. Fisher's

Caroline, you also had a special gift for mommy when I picked you up from school. Your class made beautiful garden stones. I can't wait to pick the perfect spot for mine. It means so much that your hands made it just for me with love. The potholder in the picture below was made by both of you one day when you were at Mimi's. You gave it to me when we were all together this weekend celebrating. I just loved it and had been needing a new one.......badly!!!

What fun we had on Saturday at Mimi and Papa's with Bradley and Thomas, Sara, Grandmommy, Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Darroll, Shane and Tammy......our families love being together for any occasion!

Curled up with Mimi after playing soooooo hard.



The last two pictures were taken when we celebrated on Sunday with Mammi, Big Daddy, Amy, Leoncio, Mariana, Wes and Camille. Truly, it was my favorite kind of weekend.......being with those I love and hold most dear is gift enough for a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

christy said...

I'm glad you had a special day. It is so wonderful to be treasured and honored for your very important role! MaryAnn, Caitlyn looks EXACTLY like you!! And I think your sweet Caroline favors Daniel =) love you!!

Cortney said...

Hey Mary Ann! I found you through Christy's blog, and I just love reading about your beautiful girls! It just seems like yesterday, we were at Christy's with our "babies." Time flies...looking forward to reading more about your sweet family.

Leslie Pigg said...

Hey Friend! Happy Mother's Day! I am so glad you had such a great weekend with all your favorite people. It is a wonderful day - I agree - and you are a wonderful mother!! I love you.

Traci said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful mother's day. Your girls are beautiful and I enjoying hearing more about them through you blog.

JulesR said...

Happy Late Mother's Day! I am so glad that you enjoyed your special day. Your girls are precious. I am jealous that you got to spend the day with all of your family. It must be wonderful having all of them so close!

Kim said...

MaryAnn!
I found your blog through Karie Green's! I get so excited when I find someone I know-it was so good to see your face. Your girls are beautiful.
I look forward to keeping up the your blog!

Kim said...

P.S.
Caitlyn does look exactly like you!