CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

End of the year celebration!!!

Caroline, last week your class had an end of the year party. It was so much fun! There were bubbles, hulla hoops, parachutes, balloons, music, and food. What more could three year old's want? You have had such a wonderful first school year experience. We were blessed to get "Miss" Betsy again (Caitlyn had her during her first year, too). She is such a special, godly woman who LOVES to sing, dance and create things. At the first of the year she told us her main goals were to help you learn that school was a fun place to be and that you were loved. I can assuredly say those goals were met with you!!! You will miss her and "Miss Jeannie" so much this summer, but will be so ready to go back in the fall for new friends and new loving teachers.




Sweet "Miss" Jeannie

You and "Miss" Betsy (she was so teary saying goodbye)

9 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun day! And onto summer...

jenni said...

look how beautiful your new blog looks!!! i love it!

so sweet to hear your voice this evening--i needed to hear it!

i hope lil' caroline feels better soon--see you tomorrow!

Traci said...

I love the new look. You blog looks awesome. Enjoyed looking at the pictures. Traci

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh, honey, that last picture makes me teary!

Deborah said...

Christian pre-schools are such a great beginning for our kiddos!! Glad you've captured some great moments.

p.s. That picture of you and Caitlin in your "Mother's Day" post is gorgeous. Both yours and Caitlin's eyes are sparkly!

Deborah said...

Sorry, I meant "CaitlYn"...

:)

christy said...

Like your new blog look! You need to teach me how to personalize mine. I just know how to type - that's it!! Your girls look like they've really enjoyed their pre-school time. fun stuff!!

Whitney said...

Can I say how much I love blogging & running across people that you never thought you would! I'm so glad that I found your blog- I saw that you commented on Karie's! What a precious family you have- beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

I love the parachute picture!!

Malia