CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pump it Up!

At the first of the year, I decided to try a "chart" to help with some of the issues we have been having like: hitting, fussing and whining when getting ready in the morning, picking up our messes and staying at the table while we eat (to name a few.....). At the end of the day, we go over our "rules" and if you follow them, you get to add a star by each one. With my help, we set a goal individually and together. If you meet the goal, you get a reward. The most recent reward was a trip to Pump it Up! WHAT a great night we had! I absolutely loved it myself---so you can bet I will be wanting you to choose this reward again.






After he saw how much fun we had, Daddy gave it a go! I think he liked it, too!!! Towards the end of the night they opened the wall, and to my amazement, you both wanted to do it! You two were the smallest ones to try..............





















Caitlyn, it took you a few times, but you finally made it all the way up!!! I was soooooo proud of you two for being so very brave.


Here you are, Caroline, way up high. Your courage continues to blow me away!

4 comments:

christy said...

I need a chart, too!! What a fun reward!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog through Lana's!

Elizabeth Ray Patterson

Amy Wood said...

Hey gal! I just saw your blog on Shea Lea's :) Check us out at wood4.blogspot.com.

Love lots -Amy

Jen Mall said...

Yeah Maryann! I am glad you are here...I miss getting to be in touch with you...The girls are precious!