CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

January Funnies!

I want to do better abour writing things down you two say...you keep us laughing so much and I KNOW I won't remember one day the funny things you say.

Caroline, you and I were talking about the baby the other day while cooking in the kitchen. I was telling you that the baby's ears are formed now and he or she can hear what we say. Your mouth dropped open and you said, "Can I say something to the baby?". "Sure!" I said and leaned towards you. You put your face right up to my tummy and said, "BABY...I want you to be a boy!"

Caitlyn, you came home from school on Tuesday and your sister was upstairs watching TV. When you got in, you asked where she was. I answered that she was upstairs and asked if you wanted me to go get her. You looked at me and said, "Oh, no, momma...I just want some peace and quiet!!"

Caroline, we were making quesadillas the other night and you were helping. You were spooning out some tubbed butter into the skillet. As you did you said with excitement, "Mommy! Now I know how they get the yellow in the egg...they just put butter in it!!!" I laughed so hard. I wasn't sure who "they" were, but you sure seemed sure about your findings!!

1 comments:

christy said...

sweet precious moments! love to hear glimpes into your home. say 'hi' to that little boy (or girl) for me, too!
love and miss you =)