CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A huge surprise!!!

We found out today the two of you will be big sisters to a BROTHER!!!! We are all so surprised and excited. He looked beautiful and was a mover already!!! Daddy and I have had a boy name picked out for 8 years now...Caleb Daniel. I don't know if either of us realized how MUCH we were hoping it was a boy until they told us. God is so good and his timing and wisdom is perfect. Thank you, Thank you Lord for choosing US for this little boy of yours!!!

5 comments:

christy said...

ohhhh Greens - you are in for it now!!
congratulations! I know you are sooooo excited!
What a lucky little boy =)

Deborah said...

Well, I must say that I am quite fond of those names, but I am mostly just excited you are going to experience being a boy-mommy! You are in for a special treat; and that is one of the most blessed babies, to have you for a momma!

Barb and Dick said...

God is so faithful!! Prayers are answered - abundantly! Now you will know the joy of parenting a son - definitely different blessings than those that come with parenting a daughter. So happy for you all and what a lucky brother to have such amazing big sisters!!!!

Jen Mall said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!! What a .... hmmmmmm what is the perfect word... crazy, busy, exciting, rough and tumble whirlwind...BLESSING he will be! I am so happy for you! It is so much fun to "know" both a boy and a girl! And believe me they COME OUT different from the beginning! I am so happy for all 4 of you!

Kim said...

So happy it's a "Caleb" :)