CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

July festivities

We had a great 4th of July weekend this year. The older I get, the more I look forward to times for family to be together. Uncle Wes and Aunt Camille came over early to swim and have a little watermelon fun!!! You deemed Wes "The Best Uncle" award and gave him a medal, Caitlyn. He wore it with pride!






Getting a little sun!


Big Daddy and his girls!


Amy and Travis joined us this year...such a treat!!!


We attempted some fireworks, but the rain only really let us do sparklers. This has been the rainest and coolest summer I can remember. It was actually in the 70's this week...a record since the late 1800s for July. We aren't complaining...........








It was way past your bedtime, sweet girl.


Later that next week, you and Daddy got to go to Otter's first "Daddy/daughter dance", Caitlyn. Daddy and I chose you a new dress and Daddy picked you out a rose. You both had such a good time...we hope this will be a tradition every year. Next year, Daddy will have two girls to dance with!!




Oh, the days of summer..................

2 comments:

Kim said...

I wanted to let you know that Kennedy's birth mother found my blog. I've taken it private, but would love to invite you to read it if/when you want. I will need your email address to do this. My email is kharr@hotmail.com. Thanks and sorry for the hassle.

Kim said...

oh, it's kimberlyharr@hotmail.com not kharr-oops!