CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Favorite Day

I think I said the exact same thing last year...but....MOTHER'S Day is becoming my all time favorite day. Yes, the attention is soooo nice......the hugs, the kisses, the "thank yous", but I think ultimately it is because I am so lovingly reminded of the role God has blessed me with. For as long as I can remember, all I have wanted to be is a momma. I think one of the main reasons for that is because of my own precious mother and the influence she has had in my life. I really do love being a mother. I am living my dream....amidst the chaos, clamor and challenges, there are joys and delights beyond measure. I am learning and growing more as a person by being a mommy than I ever have in anything else. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord, for granting me this beautiful gift!
Here is your class, Caroline, singing us "You are my Sunshine!" and blowing kisses.
You are my sweet, sweet girl!

Caitlyn, you helped Daddy mow the grass in preparation for our Mother's Day lunch.

Three of my favorite Mommas!!!






I adore my gifts!!! Your teachers at school helped you make these precious keepsakes. The first is your foot, Caroline, stamped on a tile square that quotes the verse, "I have no greater joy than to know that my children walk in the truth". AMEN!!!!
The next is your hand, Caitlyn, as the center of a flower. The poem on the back reads, " A piece of me I give to you. I painted this flower to say, "I love you". The heart is you and the hand is me. To show we are friends-the best there can be. I hope you will save it, and look back someday at the flower we shared on your special day!"


Each of you also answered questions about me...Some of my favorites were that my job is "to clean up the kitchen" (Caroline) and that I weigh "50 lbs and am 40 feet tall" (Caitlyn).
I had the thought on Sunday of how incredible it will be to watch the two of you become mothers yourselves one day! Talk about joy...............

0 comments: