CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two random things.........

I had to celebrate tonight when you girls ate CHICKEN POPPYSEED!!!! Some people wouldn't be as excited, but you two are so funny about eating things mixed together. Mammie calls you "purists". Typically, for supper, you eat meat, fruits and veggies...every now and then, you will eat macaroni and cheese, but that is rare. Even pizza isn't your favorite because of the "mixed" ingredients. Needless to say, I am THRILLED...we have branched out!!!!!!!! We may have this once a week!!!!
On another note, as I was cleaning the dishes tonight...and you, Caroline, were eating your dessert ( a brownie), you said, rather out of the blue, "Mommy, I love you the whole wide world." I'm not sure if it was just because I let you have chocolate or if you just felt you needed to tell me, but for whatever reason...my heart soared!
I love you the whole world, too!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

christy said...

beautiful new picture in their red dresses! happy to hear about your 'eating breakthrough' send some of that on over for griffin!!

Amy said...

Chicken Poppyseed is Jonathan's most favorite food in the whole wide world!! Glad your girls are learning about the other good foods out there!

Traci said...

I love the Christmas picture at the top of your blog. The girls look beautiful. Traci