CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I continue to stand amazed!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand amazed at the miracle of birth. For me, there are few other things on earth that are more beautiful. God's continued love and mercy for us is shown as each new life is born. We got to experience this first hand yesterday as we joined Amy, Leoncio and Mariana at the birth of their son, my nephew and your first boy cousin!!!! An excited family...just a few hours before he arrived.

He's here!!! 7lbs, 10 oz. 21 inches long.


A sweet family of four!!!


Proud Big Daddy!!!


Kisses from grandmothers!!!!

One very happy big sister!!!!
Leoncio's mom brought you girls these gorgeous outfits from Mexico. The tradition is to wear them on special occasions........so for this very special occasion, we decided it was more than appropriate to dress up!!!

WE couldn't stop staring at him.........
This truly was the BEST way to end the year of 2008 and begin a new journey in 2009!!!! We love you, Josue' (Joshua) Daniel and can't wait to come to know who God has created you to be. Welcome to our family!!!

5 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

I love the pictures of your girls looking at(and kissing!)that sweet baby. My Sophie LOVES little babies, too. What a blessing!

Deborah said...

What a precious post!! Maybe I'm biased, but I really like his name!!

christy said...

tears in my eyes! just precious. tell Amy congratulations from me! love you all.

Kim said...

Aw! Love the girls oufits-how neat. And a boy-every family needs one! I know you are all excited!

Elizabeth said...

What a precious little boy! I know your girls are so excited to be able to "take care of" Josue'. He will have so many Mommies!! :)