CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Times to remember...........

The last few weeks have been so busy and I have not stayed up with blogging much. Here are just a few moments I really wanted to remember............ The three amigos

Hanging out with Rachel and Brian




Great times from our bi-annual visit from Rhonda and Sam


Labor Day night with good friends


After school fun with boxes (WHY DO WE SPEND MONEY ON TOYS!!!)


Our post-olympic make shift balance beam
Check it............my lingerie IS actually being put to good use!!!!

3 comments:

christy said...

I can't wait for Holland to be immersed into 'girl world!' She'll have a whole weekend without mention of Indiana Jones or Star Wars. (I'll bring my lingerie!)ok- that doesn't sound right.....we'll bring dress-up clothes!

Amy said...

You're so right about the toys! And though my boys have not gotten into the "balance beam" that have been tumbling like crazy in our living room since the Olympics! Good memories... thanks for sharing!

Deborah said...

LOVE ther lingerie picture!