CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Bath time song

Bath time is becoming more challenging for several reasons....
1.) at the end of the day, we are all DONE and bath time is a guaranteed time for arguing
2.) you two are getting longer and longer and it is making it much more difficult to fit you both in the tub
So......the other night when one of you wanted a shower and one a bath, I happily agreed. Caitlyn, you are pretty much able to do a shower by yourself, with only minimal help. So, after getting you in and started, I came up to help little sister.
It was so nice just to focus on you, Caroline, for a few minutes. You are notorious for singing songs all the time, but especially in the bath. We had been singing, "I've been working on the railroad" that day and you must have still had the tune in your head. YOUR version went something like this......
I've been working on a rainbow, all the live long day
I'm a person and I can work
I can pray
I can color
Blow your horn


I love that creativity, babe!!!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE that picture of you and the girls!!!

Amy said...

That sounds much like our bed/bath time issues! BTW, the picture of you and girls is just beautiful! Have you been trying to wear hair straightened more often? It looks great!

jenni said...

LOVE your picture with the girls!

your hair looks fabulous!!

love you!

Deborah said...

I love her song! And, that new picture on your blog header is ADORABLE!!

Kim said...

Maryann,
I love the picture of you with the girls!
I want you to know what an encouragement you've been to me through your blog.
Your positive attitude about kindergarten actually reminded me to do the same. And it's made all the difference! Your example as a Christian mother is one that I look up to and always find inspiring.
Thank you!