CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Picture crazy!!!

This is a post JUST to make you laugh, girls. The two of you LOVE to take pictures.......with MY CAMERA!!! You have actually gotten pretty good at it...even a little artsy! Ha. All of these just made me laugh out loud........hopefully in years to come, they still will. I think it might be about time to get you your own cameras!!!! Check it out......... Caroline, you are a little obsessed with your feet--there were over 12 of these same shots.




Showing your creative side...........




HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The model shot!!!





Getting WAY too big and way too quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

My boys have gotten some pretty neat shots with my camera too. It's amazing how different their perspective is from down there!!!

Kim said...

What a great idea, Maryann!
Kennedy loves to take pictures, too. I need to post some for her to be able to see someday!