CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

November-Being Thankful!

I TRULY love the month of November. I love that our country takes aside a time to consider our blessings and say THANK YOU!! The hustle and bustle of December will soon be upon us, but this month feels so much simpler and focused on the purpose of being grateful...an attribute,that when focused on, changes your entire perspective.

Caroline, your field trip was canceled in October for rain, so the school arranged for us to go to Gentry's farm the first of the month. Here you are, with your sweet new LES friends, Sarah Grace and Yasho at the class picnic.

Running out of the corn maze............


I just love your class this year, Caroline. We have met such neat families and oh, how we ADORE Mrs. Adcox....what a fine lady!!! Here I go with my thankfulness....I am so grateful that both of my girls started off their elementary years with her!!!




You two CONTINUE to adore your brother and want to "help" all the time!!! I love both of these shots I caught this month. Caleb, enjoy this loving now...I'm sure it won't always be this way (although...you girls could surprise me!!!)




We took a weekend trip (Caleb's first) with Mammi to Memphis. We wanted the Collier and Smith gang to meet Caleb AND we wanted to say goodbye to the Smiths...they are moving to ITALY!!! WE can't wait to hear all about their adventures. We just keep adding to our list of SKYPE friends!!!




Caroline, the Kindergartners do a Thanksgiving program. You were a pilgrim woman and it was such a precious play! I love that your school (even though it is a public school) talks about God in this program. Yet, another reason to be thankful!!!!!




We did a lot of cooking this month...at the moment, I don't remember exactly what we were making, but I liked this shot. I have a strong feeling you were trying to tell Caitlyn what to do, Caroline, but it looks like you two are in deep conversation while you work away.....

The only group shot I got at Thanksgiving this year...I must have been too busy eating...or feeding!!! We actually celebrated twice..once in Springfield and here, at Mammi and Big Daddy's. I failed to get a picture of this, too, but Daddy and I ran in the Boulevard Bolt Thanksgiving morning. Daddy has been running for two years, but it was my first "race" in over 6 years and I survived!!! We want to start doing it as a family as you all get older.





Caleb, you and Price are finally starting to "notice" one another. Price loves to touch you...you aren't so sure...

Those toes are soooo yummy!!!!


And...it begins...the countdown to Christmas. You two couldn't wait to decorate the house this year. We drug all the decorations out the day after Thanksgiving.


But, for now, it is still Thanksgiving, and I am counting my blessings................

0 comments: