CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Celebrating Spring!!!!!!!!!

We got to attend your last spring program at Otter Creek last week, Caroline (wipe a tear!). What a precious, precious 5 years we have shared with the ladies of OC preschool with both you and Caitlyn!! I will MISS that place soooo much next year........but so thankful little Caleb will get the chance to experience it in 3 short years!! This year's theme was Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes. Here was the stage decorations.


You all sang three sweet songs...we had heard bits and pieces of them around the house days before.
I so wish my camera did better in the fellowship hall...I have never gotten a great picture of an OC performance...they always turn out so dark. You looked adorable in your green! (I told Daddy that day that it is time for a new camera, for sure!!! Having Caleb is a wonderful excuse!!!)

Mr. Russ came up at the end and sang songs with you and included us, the audience. I really did tear up when we all sang "Do you love Jesus?"

Your audience........Papa, Mimi, Mammi and Big Daddy (minus Daddy and I!) You were tickled to have all your grandparents there just for YOU!


It's, of course, too cold to open the pool yet, but we allowed you and Caitlyn to hop in the hot tub one warm evening last week..............soooooo fun!!!!!!!!! We are soooo happy to see you again, Mr. Sunshine!!!

1 comments:

christy said...

I'm sure you were quite the performer Caroline - way to go!
I'm glad to see my kids are not the only ones who swim without bathing suits! Looks like fun!
love and miss you!