CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where I've been..........

I know...I've never gone this long between posts before. BUT...there is a reason. I have felt overwhelmed and quite under the weather for several weeks now. We finally spilled the beans this weekend................ We're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline, you weren't sure about the news at first..........



But, you came around!!!! We've got a long time to wait, but are super excited and thankful beyond words.
It may be awhile before I am caught back up on "life", especially here on my blog, but we'll get there. Stay tuned.........

5 comments:

Deborah said...

My, how I've missed your blog! But what a happy reason! Congratulations on Baby Green #3. What a precious family that child will be born into.

jenni said...

sweet girl~i hope you start feeling better soon...i know the first part is rough but the result is worth every minute!! so sad i won't be there to watch your tummy grow but i'll be thinking of you always & i'll look forward to pictures!! love you forever!!!

christy said...

Ohhhhh maryann - I know you must be so super thrilled. what a precious time. enjoy all these moments. sweet baby kisses again - yummy!!

Amy said...

So super excited for you guys!!!! I think it's interesting that you got pregnant after you started back to work! haha I'm with Jenni8-- can't wait to see and hear more about this special journey!!

Elizabeth said...

YEA!!!!!!! You know we are thrilled for you guys! Praying your sickness will end sooner than later and that baby will be healthy! Love you!