CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Things about mommy

Here is a list of questions I asked the two of you recently. Overall, you pinned me pretty well. We shared some sweet laughs together!!!

1.) What is something mom always says to you?
Caroline- "I love you!"; Caitlyn- "Be kind to Caroline"
2.) What makes mom happy?
Caroline- "When I don't be mean to Caitlyn"; Caitlyn- "When I give you hugs and kisses."
3.) What makes mom sad?
Caroline-"When I be mean to Caitlyn"; Caitlyn- "When Caroline and I argue" (SO TRUE!!!)
4.) How does your mom make you laugh?
Caroline and Caitlyn- "When you tickle me!"
5.) What was your mom like as a child?
Caroline- "A cheerleader (not!!)", Caitlyn- "Fun!"
6.) How old is your mom?
Caroline and Caitlyn- "32" (maybe you will always think that!)
7.)How tall is your mom?
Caroline- "32"; Caitlyn- "10"
8.) What is her favorite thing to do?
Caroline- "cook"; Caitlyn- "yoga"
9.) What does your mom do when you're not around?
Caroline- "go to store"; Caitlyn- "rest"
10.) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Caroline- "doing jumping jacks!"; Caitlyn- "Best singer"
11.) What is your mom really good at?
Caroline- "Tickling me"; Caitlyn- "cooking"
12.) What is your mom not very good at?
Caroline- "talking on the phone AND playing with me"; Caitlyn-"tightening my shoes"
13,) What does your mom do for a job?
Caroline- "clean the kitchen"; Caitlyn- "take care of me and Caroline"
14.)What is your mom's favorite food?
Caroline- "potatoes"; Caitlyn- "dark chocolate" (you're BOTH right on this one!!!)
15.) What makes you proud of your mom?
Caroline- "cooking" ; Caitlyn- "make a new food and it tastes good!" (I'm seeing a trend here!)
16.)If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Caroline- "Boots and swing through the trees" (sounds fun!); Caitlyn- "Belle"
17.) What do you and your mom do together?
Caroline- "play games"; Caitlyn- "watch a movie"
18.) How are you and your mom the same?
Caroline- "our hair"; Caitlyn- "blue eyes"
19.) How are you and your mom different"
Caroline- "Your hair is curly, mine is not!"; Caitlyn- "You are a grown up; I'm a little girl!"
20.) How do you know your mom loves you?
Caroline- "You just do!"; Caitlyn- "You are kind to me!"
21.) What does your mom like the most about your dad?
Caroline- "His hair"; Caitlyn- "That he gets money for us."
22.) Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Caroline-"City Cafe!"; Caitlyn- "Florida!" (amen!)

6 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

What a great idea! You will cherish this!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I got a nice belly laugh out of "talking on the phone AND playing with me" comment. I so relate!

Jen Mall said...

Cute! I think our babies with the almost the same birthday may have similar personalities...only yours is nicer! Or maybe you are just a nicer mom! Love reading about you and your sweet girls! Wish we could see you more!

Amy Wood said...

Priceless! I need to do that with Landon...no telling WHAT he would say! :)

Deborah said...

"That he gets money for us..."

HILARIOUS!!

Now I'm super-curious what my boys would say...well, the two older ones, that is.

Kim said...

I love this! I will have to do this with Kennedy and Jackson.
I loved the "tightening my shoes"-so cute!