CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Happenings

Here are just a few things that have been going on lately... Your first Vandy basketball game of the season....dressed and ready in your new outfits (with pom poms, of course)


As always, we have lots of guest appearances.....Ariel stayed for supper!
It was so warm this weekend, you girls played outside on Sunday for 3 hours....yes, that is shorts in February!!! You did a "play" for Daddy and I with your friend Rosella! She was soaking up the rays!

We have a toilet that is leaking (who knows for how long) and we had to cut a hole in the ceiling to check it out. Caroline, you were so interested. Daddy's little helper!


Caitlyn, you have been sick this week, so I kept you home for two days. Today, you felt a lot better and the two of you played SOOO well; probably one of the best days ever. I mean it...it was absolutely delightful. At one point, I came up to check on you and this is what I found....you had created your very own canopys. We've agreed to let you sleep with them like this for a few days. Oh, the memories.

1 comments:

jenni said...

how creative with the forts on the bed--my boys would be impressed!!

mary g-wanted to tell you that the place where i publish my blog is now working with blogger again--i was SO happy! let me know if you want the info on how to do it!

love you!