CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pickles for Breakfast!

Caitlyn, you developed a new love a few months ago when Daddy let you have a bite of his pickle one day at lunch. Over the last few weeks it has turned into somewhat of an obsession (Aunt Amy would be so proud!!) After a few days of eating three to four in one day, we decided on a new rule. You may have one pickle a day...you may choose it whenever you want-- but you may only have one. This morning at 6:30 I hear some noise in the kitchen and decide to see what you are getting into. There you were, pickle juice dripping down your arm and smiling from ear to ear. To each their own, I suppose.

4 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Ha! I love pickles, but for breakfast? Hmmm ... In our house they are called "tickles".

Christy said...

Miss Kim would be proud too!! though I'm not sure she has ever had them for breakfast

Anonymous said...

I AM SO PROUD! i love pickles and I have gotten christian hooked and i am still working on baylor! miss you guys and all the kids!! -Kim

Amy said...

I guess there are way worse things than pickles!! Ethan wakes up asking for candy... it is a battle every day!